It is the end of the first half of the year and all I could think of is how time flies. Anyways, June isn’t just memorable because it’s mid through the year but also it is the month of weddings. Heard of June brides? 🙂
And being a sucker for weddings and relationships, I gather my top 5 wedding videos which surely tugged my heart. I bet yours was also as I’ve picked celebrity weddings that made headlines in social media.
So here they are:
5. Andi & GP. Andi Manzano, now Reyes, was once a UAAP Courtside Reporter for FEU, is a radio jockey, and had hosted numerous television programs. Her husband, GP, is a club owner, restaurateur, and a creative director.
I may not have followed their love story and had just followed closely their life after seeing the proposal and their wedding video, but their relationship still remains to be a testimony that it’s okay to be crazily, madly, deeply in love without losing oneself.
Now, the couple is now proud parents to Pilar Olivia. Oh, such a cutiepie!!!!! Gigil! So pretty like her mom!! Check out her IG page and gasp on her adorableness!
4. Byahe ni Drew at Iya. I’m sure you all know these two. Both are cool individuals and I can’t help but be drawn to their relationship. They’ve been together for too long before tying the knot. Unlike other celeb pairs, these two, who publicly admitted their relationship, had maintained their privacy. Plus it’s such heartwarming how supportive they are of each other. And I just have to say, their prenup video is the bomb!
3. JC & Bianca. I promised myself that when I get married, my wedding will be adorned with DIY things. It’s no easy job, it would consume a lot of effort and time, but I believe it’ll be worth it. That was, I guess, true for Bianca and JC’s wedding.
I salute this couple for orchestrating such an intimate wedding ceremony with only their closest friends on one of the beautiful islands of our country. I also dream of having a small and intimate wedding just like this in the future. It’ll be more meaningful, don’t you think?
Anyway, I also admire these two for being achievers on their respective careers and how they are a fan of each other too. Now, baby no.1 is on the way. Bianca is such a blooming mommy-to-be!
2. Paul & Toni. Now, now, now. This is the wedding that I’ve been waiting for since I heard their engagement. I was like, finally!!! After 8 long years, theirs will be an upgrade because they get to share their lives together without restraints. Their vows just got to me, you know. We are all aware of Paul waiting patiently for Toni, respecting her parents’ values and all. It’s like a breath of fresh air amidst the modernization of the world at this time; that to be traditional is still the most core of what our values should be. I salute Paul for waiting, for being a MAN worthy of a WOMAN like Toni. I wish their marriage to be blissful.
1. The Pats. Finally, we’re now on my top 1!
I’ve been vocal of my admiration for this couple’s relationship. Patty is my life peg along with her substantial circle of friends. Whenever I read Patty’s blog, I can’t help but feel wonderful and be positive to embrace life. Her antics, her humor, her big heart is what drawn me in. And with her, I’ve found out that there are guys like Patrick. Guys who loves Christ that they make their girls fall in love with faith too.
I love how Patty put her husband on the pedestal, and rightfully so. I am sure she thinks she had found a treasure in Patrick. A one of a kind man who selfishly loves. Hear their vows and tell me you didn’t shed a tear!! Man, this is my ultimate wedding peg!!!
As of this writing, the couple are now on their waiting game stage as they are about to welcome their first baby whom they fondly calls the PATato. Hahaha! Oh read her blog (www.pattylaurel.com) and browse through her IG feed and you’ll get a dose of sunshine.
So there it is, my top 5 wedding pegs. LOL. Let me remind you though that the extravagance of a wedding doesn’t make a marriage. It’s how you and your partner make your relationship work base on love, trust, faith in each other, and your mutual love for God.
I wish every single girls to find their perfect match. And I pray for all the girls who are now with someone that unconditionally love them.
I pray for all the love in the world and for everyone to find their destinies. 🙂